Day 23, still reading, still 50 pages.
The AppKernel class and Frontcontroller are surprisingly simple (at least the dev facing ones).
That’s pretty cool. Symfony comes with a SessionHandler which allows storing sessions in databases!
It looks so far pretty good designed. I just read the chapter about adding own commands and it just works like the rest.
Jesus, there’s even an EventDispatcher component.
- Learn Symfony2
- Learn a bit more about MySQL
- Write at least one web app using Symfony2 and its core components (templating, testing, forms, validation, security)
- Watch one video per day on average
- Read Symfony The Cookbook for Symfony [367 of 446 pages]
- Watch one video per day on average [53 of 75]