I decided to make less posts but longer one, i.e. I try to accumulate enough content.
Standardization, the Symfony Way
- The debug component looks pretty good. It can be easily integrated in other PHP projects.
StreamedResponseclass for streaming
HttpCache= reverse proxy written in PHP
Your code sucks, lets fix it!
- Readable? Testable? Maintanable? Reusable?
Objects Calistetics = Exercises for OOP
One identitation level per method
Don’t use the else statement
Do not abbreviate
Keep your classes small (200 lines per class, 10 methods per class, 15 classes per package)
Limit the number of instance variables
- Learn Symfony2
- Learn a bit more about MySQL
- Write at least one web app using Symfony2 and its core components (templating, testing, forms, validation, security)
- Watch one video per day on average
- Watch one video per day on average [64 of 75]